Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum

Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum (http://www.foreverdelayed.org.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Manic Street Preachers Discussion (http://www.foreverdelayed.org.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Random Manics thoughts... (http://www.foreverdelayed.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=56592)

beadyeyedoeen 07-06-2016 16:18

Does anyone know who sings the backing vocals on the Doors Closing Slowly demo in the chorus?

UEF 07-06-2016 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by beadyeyedoeen (Post 2659908)
Does anyone know who sings the backing vocals on the Doors Closing Slowly demo in the chorus?

Sean

Nobody 11-06-2016 18:48

A heads up someone appears to be selling the OnTrack 12" for 8.99 on ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252421504276

Managed to snag a copy. From what I remember this was a competetion prize. Don't know how limited it was but the guy seems to have 4 copies.

Porco 11-06-2016 18:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobody (Post 2660040)
A heads up someone appears to be selling the OnTrack 12" for 8.99 on ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252421504276

Managed to snag a copy. From what I remember this was a competetion prize. Don't know how limited it was but the guy seems to have 4 copies.

agh, all gone already, would have loved that version of Tsunami :(
Hopefully It'll turn up again on something eventually.

Dac X Lee 24-06-2016 23:17

Together Stronger:

Not since 1958
When Brazil would make our hearts break


Let Robeson Sing:

No passport 'til 1958
McCarthy poisoned through with hate


Coincidence or connected events? :)

Porco 24-06-2016 23:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dac X Lee (Post 2660488)
Together Stronger:

Not since 1958
When Brazil would make our hearts break


Let Robeson Sing:

No passport 'til 1958
McCarthy poisoned through with hate


Coincidence or connected events? :)

I had a similar thought the other day.
http://www.foreverdelayed.org.uk/for...&postcount=355

Dac X Lee 24-06-2016 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porco (Post 2660489)
I had a similar thought the other day.
http://www.foreverdelayed.org.uk/for...&postcount=355

Oh, I see now. Interesting analyses. Pretty cool. :D

Nobody 02-07-2016 14:16

Just found this acoustic Motown Junk cover by Sharks;
https://soundcloud.com/sharksofficia...unk-originally
I quite like it, sounds like it should be on a soundtrack to some indie film.

sculptureofabloke 04-07-2016 17:23

Just bought this
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxND...hXRKuM/$_3.JPG

Problem is, I have no idea what to call it on me collection spreadsheet Everything Must Go sampler?

Nobody 05-07-2016 18:25

I usually just classify these things as promos.

I just discovered a few days a go that an Egyptian group called Nuba Nour covered Ready For Drowning for a Record Store Day 7" in 2014. Anyone heard this?

Lord Revan 06-07-2016 05:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobody (Post 2660925)
I just discovered a few days a go that an Egyptian group called Nuba Nour covered Ready For Drowning for a Record Store Day 7" in 2014. Anyone heard this?

I have never heard of a more obscure thing.

Strawberry 08-07-2016 09:31

I watched Couples Come Dine with Me ereyesterday and I thought that someone on there looked like Sean Moore. Even though he was in a Bryan Adams tribute act. :P

taxexile 12-07-2016 15:15

Familiar wallpaper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8V82TXOzm0

Bambi 12-07-2016 18:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Revan (Post 2660930)
I have never heard of a more obscure thing.

I once recorded an acoustic comic reinterpretation of I'm Just A Patsy, including references to A. gravy and B. getting locked in a toilet in Hereford. Two copies exist (perhaps two too many).

Son of Stopped 17-07-2016 21:07

Perfect weather and conditions for RTF in full. No skipping. 30 Year War just hit it's first chorus at time of typing. All these years later, RTF is an excellent and overlooked album!


All times are GMT. The time now is 19:57.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.