Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum

Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum (http://www.foreverdelayed.org.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Manic Street Preachers Discussion (http://www.foreverdelayed.org.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Random Manics thoughts... (http://www.foreverdelayed.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=56592)

fliesinvaseline 16-01-2012 14:31

Can't tell if I like Revol or not. Amazing when played live IMO, but on the record, I always hold my hand hesitantly on the "Skip" button. :P

The Gutless Wonder 18-01-2012 12:48

Someone on the Music Banter forum saying that they've listened to THB and found it uninspiring. No accounting for taste! :p

Hans 18-01-2012 16:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Gutless Wonder (Post 2424253)
Someone on the Music Banter forum saying that they've listened to THB and found it uninspiring. No accounting for taste! :p

Then again, the same could be said for some people and too much taste.

Sandrine 18-01-2012 20:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Son of Stopped (Post 2423463)
I'm listening again to Send Away The Tigers. I'd make a thread about it, but that might be pushing it. It's a good sunny day album!

Please, make this thread

The Gutless Wonder 18-01-2012 21:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hans (Post 2424327)
Then again, the same could be said for some people and too much taste.

Can you ever have too much taste? :p

Blixa 18-01-2012 21:32

Imagine if you could taste everything around you. That'd be terrible.

Little Troll 18-01-2012 21:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blixa (Post 2424483)
Imagine if you could taste everything around you. That'd be terrible.

My mum was telling me about a book she read where this girl could taste people's feelings when she ate food. It sounded bizarre!

Blixa 18-01-2012 21:39

Let's just hope Nicky doesn't read that book.

zaza_3121 19-01-2012 17:26

I just noticed that "The Wrong Beginning" has very similar melody to The Clash's "The Card Cheat".. Can you hear that?

The Gutless Wonder 20-01-2012 06:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by zaza_3121 (Post 2424705)
I just noticed that "The Wrong Beginning" has very similar melody to The Clash's "The Card Cheat".. Can you hear that?

Possibly. I love both songs so that's fine by me! :D

zaza_3121 20-01-2012 11:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Gutless Wonder (Post 2424887)
Possibly. I love both songs so that's fine by me! :D

The Wrong Beginning is just slower version of The Card Cheat..just listen, similar chord progression.. James even did few covers of TCC on his tour, didn't he, dear Watson? :D

The Gutless Wonder 20-01-2012 12:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by zaza_3121 (Post 2424958)
The Wrong Beginning is just slower version of The Card Cheat..just listen, similar chord progression.. James even did few covers of TCC on his tour, didn't he, dear Watson? :D

Yes, he did indeed!

NasalScarecrow 21-01-2012 12:49

21 years today since Motown Junk came out!

Manualex16 21-01-2012 13:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by NasalScarecrow (Post 2425397)
21 years today since Motown Junk came out!

21 years of living and nothing means anything to me... :)

MSPlover 21-01-2012 13:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by NasalScarecrow (Post 2425397)
21 years today since Motown Junk came out!

Time past so fast...


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:08.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.