Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum

Forever Delayed - The Independent Manics Forum (http://www.foreverdelayed.org.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Live Forum (http://www.foreverdelayed.org.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   30/05/19 Liverpool Eventim Olympia (http://www.foreverdelayed.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=62929)

MSPKYE 22-10-2018 09:43

30/05/19 Liverpool Eventim Olympia

Son of Stopped 22-10-2018 11:19

Walked past that place thinking it was a Bingo hall instead!!

Son of Stopped 23-10-2018 13:17

I am expecting it will be a different sort of gig, but really happy Liverpool left later in the tour. At EMG Echo Arena there were still a few tweaks to be ironed out over the forthcoming shows.
So Manics at their most gelled on tour coming here.
If no tickets get ready to laugh but I think I can do this one than last date.

Dave-O 26-10-2018 10:03

Couldn't be arsed trying for the Dublin show - it's cheaper to go to London/Liverpool/Munich/Berlin these days than travel 3 hours up the road.

As a matter of interest - is the seating option in the Eventim Olympia just general admission? I had a quick look at booking tickets for it but the Eventim website just says "Lower Balcony" on the form, no mention of a seat number.

Son of Stopped 26-10-2018 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave-O (Post 2676119)
Couldn't be arsed trying for the Dublin show - it's cheaper to go to London/Liverpool/Munich/Berlin these days than travel 3 hours up the road.

As a matter of interest - is the seating option in the Eventim Olympia just general admission? I had a quick look at booking tickets for it but the Eventim website just says "Lower Balcony" on the form, no mention of a seat number.

I've no idea, but biz-fucking-milla I got a ticket! Standing (Well leaning really) and hopefully not too near the stage as everything sounds out of tune at that volume and gives me "He's not even playing it right!" feelings.

EDIT: best sister in the universe have ticket!

Son of Stopped 26-04-2019 22:01

Tickets now my Sister finally remembered to pass them to me!
Standing Stalls.
Do know from unavailable tickets for sale it's going to be sold out.
Roll on when they reveal the merch!

mishima 07-05-2019 21:37

Even more happy I got tix for this gig. Couple of days before the final, the city will be buzzing:cool:

Mrs Bradfield 13-05-2019 10:27

selling 2 x STANDING for this will take £60 for the pair

mishima 18-05-2019 18:27

Has anyone received their tickets for this gig yet? Still waiting for mine and starting to get a bit anxious.

Son of Stopped 18-05-2019 20:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by mishima (Post 2678988)
Has anyone received their tickets for this gig yet? Still waiting for mine and starting to get a bit anxious.

I'm sure it might have been LaEX who had a similar problem resolved by tweeting and messaging the ticket company's social media pages.
Hope something gets sorted.

mishima 21-05-2019 08:01

Gigs & Tours have been useless. A week to go and they claim they have not received the ticket stock yet, and claim they do not know when they will. Their excuse has been 'we deal with tickets for thousands of events':mad::mad:

Son of Stopped 21-05-2019 12:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by mishima (Post 2679038)
Gigs & Tours have been useless. A week to go and they claim they have not received the ticket stock yet, and claim they do not know when they will. Their excuse has been 'we deal with tickets for thousands of events':mad::mad:

Have you got the date you applied? This is really shit of them.

UEF 21-05-2019 12:58

My G&T ticket was a printout - check your account online (apologies if you didn’t pick this option)

hummingbird 21-05-2019 18:00

Haven't got mine yet either. Not worrying till Thursday which will be 7 days before. Usually turns up by then where you will find they were printed weeks ago

Krystal 29-05-2019 13:16

Is there any club night happening?!