View Single Post
Old 29-01-2019, 00:08
I am purity, they call me perverted

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeley View Post
Sara & kezia have been particularly horrifying in comments both on that FB page & here, so we may have to just assume that Rachel isn't who we expected, especially since this book seems to legitimise that they do know each other (Sara was always commenting & promoted by that page, I thought forever that it was most likely just her behind it). I know people are going to buy it, of course, but I'm disgusted by this whole thing. It seems like a grief spiral after finding someone infatuated enough with every detail of her brother's life to keep hope alive & hate all the same people.
When I heard this book was going to be published, to be brutally honest, I thought it was a self promotion thing by shr seeing how her writing ~career~ never took off. The Kezia posts read like shr. I'm not bitching, just being honest. A book of useless information isn't really the best way to showcase your writing, especially if it's written be a somewhat obsessed fan.

I reread that and I sound harsh, but I really don't see the point of the book. Might as well get Sinead O'Connor to write one all about her correspondence with Richey and her wacky theory. I understand how much grief his sister must feel and how Richey's disappearance is unfinished business she'd rather have answers to, but...all the pondering and armchair psychology, this won't bring him back.