View Single Post
Old 26-02-2019, 16:10
Winterlover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofarsideways View Post
They also neglect to mention his first (traumatic) sexual experience, having gotten ex girlfriends to open up about everything prior to that, and dismiss his groupie-ing as ‘occasional dalliances’.
So he did have girlfriends? I'm so confused! So he was downplaying his relationship issues to the press?

Of course they dismiss his groupie ways! That's one bit of info I'm not surprised by. Lol! Also, ewww to her being 15 when they met! Did this guy hang out with any females above the age of 20...that he didn't work with? So gross!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofarsideways View Post
We are meant to believe Jo is who Richey is talking about in his final interview - which already doesn’t make sense, he hadn’t ‘only kissed her once or twice’ - but in WT there are letters to Jo in which Richey says ‘I love you’. So that was not the big tragic THE WORDS HE COULDN’T SAY!! we were told it was, and makes what he was saying in his last interview make even less sense.
I think he probably had decided he was going to split by the time of this interview so it's likely a lot of his responses were designed to paint a heavily orchestrated picture. As I mentioned previously, he had told Simon Price she was the only person he slept with in 1993 (clearly lies as we all know. LOL!). I doubt he had a platonic relationship with her which is why her being 15 when they first started hanging out, is creepy. That's not a slight in anyway against her. He was an adult, she was a kid.