View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 10:08
Winterlover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Richey View Post
Crushing it Sofa; it’s almost like we already have all the relevant information surrounding Richey’s disappearance and don’t, in fact, need any new book on the subject. Weird...
You can literally pick up anything from any era and corroborate this information. If they were lying they wouldn’t be able to keep up with themselves. And they simply have no reason to. I’m reading JFPL interviews now, that being the time other than when Richey was around or went missing that there was heavy Richey talk, and it’s just... you can’t read this and be like NO! EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE!! MASTERS OF THEIR OWN NARRATIVE!!! DRAG THEMMM. There’d have to be something so very wrong with you.

Nicky in the Guardian in 2009: "From Thailand to the smashing up of the Astoria, it was hospitalisation, no money, drudgery, hateful, miserable, awful," says Wire. "It felt like Richey was drifting away. I'd just lost him. Couldn't talk about rugby or cricket or football. He'd call you up at strange times about some documentary he'd just seen or something he'd tracked down. It was hard work, it was baffling at times. He was finding it really hard to sleep. When people talk about the wounds or the blood, the only real tragedy is when you lose someone kinetically, someone you've known since he was five, you've done all those things with and you feel you can't communicate. It was terrible. But in the last three weeks, there was a serene calmness to Richey, he was laughing more, the pathos and the irony were back. Maybe that's because he had reached some conclusions and he just felt some inner peace. We did a recording session and came up with some great tracks. So the Daily Telegraph and the Mars bar, I just saw it as a little 'Things are going to be OK'. Which maybe, in his mind, that's what it was." He sighs. "But different meanings of OK, I guess.”

Why would you want to take anything more away from him.

EDIT: didn’t mean *you* with all that you-ing, Mr Richey! My agreement may have become unclear in rage and feelings

Last edited by sofarsideways; 07-02-2019 at 10:49.