View Single Post
Old 13-05-2018, 23:25
Stretched out in the sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancouver View Post
Can't see them playing the album in full....even out of order.
As much as I’d love to see it, struggling to imagine it too. Was brilliant seeing Holy Bible and Everything Must Go in full, but they’d played every song on both those albums before the anniversary tours. They’ve still never played I’m Not Working or Be Natural, ever.

With PCP coming back for the Futurology launch and Removeables coming back for the second batch of Holy Bible gigs, I was hoping for summat rare off This Is My Truth on the Resistance Is Futile tour. Great that they brought You’re Tender And You’re Tired back in 2016 and My Little Empire last year, but that just adds to my disappointment that we got nothing beyond the singles on this tour. Didn’t even get an Everlasting, did we? Don’t know how much love they’ve got for the album now, the second half in particular. It’s the album that got me obsessed with em but being 15 at the time, couldn’t afford to go see em. Seen em 64 times since 2001 and still only seen three album tracks from it, gutted how overlooked the rest of it is. Hope I’m made to eat my words...