View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 22:20
Winterlover

Re: accusations of anti-Semitism in book, please keep in mind, I haven’t read the book. I’m only relaying what I heard so I don’t know if the authors even know if this individual is Jewish (I’ve been a Manics fan for a long time and I didn’t know this person was Jewish until recently), they could be making this claim based on him being in a corporate position and nothing more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by handbag View Post
Just chipping in with a comment about the antisemitism thing. I noticed on SHR's facebook page that she gives her opinion about how the wealthy Zionists were partly responsible for the holocaust. Her entire facebook is full of 6th form quotes and pseudo-intellectual opinions about basic philosophy and politics. I'm not even sure she realises the weight of what she's saying with this racial slur. She seems very opinionated and her opinions are pretty immature.

Edit: Definitely NOT excusing her at all.
I only visited her FB page once or twice and didn’t spend a great deal of time on it because I find her utterly boring and predictable. I wanted to check this out though because it’s incredibly inflammatory and totally baseless, but it seems she’s blocked me. Ha! I guess she didn’t like what I had to say about her on other FB Manics pages. The truth hurts, I guess. Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Routine Builder View Post
I know I've looked, but maybe it's not best to be reposting what's on her Facebook? Privacy and all that.
Her FB page is/was public! Are we not allowed to paraphrase public opinions too?