View Single Post
Old 17-11-2017, 11:23
I am purity, they call me perverted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon Bonaparte View Post
' Anyone who doesn’t like it is a cunt.
Amen. What a great, great, great title and cover. The video had beautiful quotes, came off as very ambitious and the song snippets sounded a melodic but not (instantly at least) in a congested PFAYM kinda way. More airy. I'm always worried when they come up with album concepts that I don't like (Postcards From A Young Man, Send Away The Tigers, Journal For Plague Lovers -- I didn't like any of these titles, the last one slightly less but still. Ended up not liking the albums either). This... I like.

There is a great Žižek quote: "Resistance is defeat, democracy is the enemy" that comes to mind. Also "YOU PAINTED WITH FIRE ONLY THE ASHES NOW REMAIN". C'mon man, what manics fan doesn't like that?

Super excited. Very cool roll-out here. The first manics tour after Fast Present Future that I'd like to see. There hasn't been, for a very very long time, perhaps TIMTTMY a "big" manics single that I like. They're commercial and artistic sides have not met for me since then. I'm feeling they might now.