View Single Post
Old 31-05-2019, 06:06
I live to fall asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Stopped View Post
That was the best I'd ever saw them from the five times I've saw them.
Queued for ages and then found my tickets weren't for balcony so I had to join another line.
Decided to have a cig down the road first before joining this other line and thought this was really hilarious queuing for ages only to be in the wrong line. .
However my laughter about this was delayed somehow until I spoke to someone at the end of the queue.
So question of "Is this the line to the stalls?" came out as "haha Is this HaHaHa the line to the stallsHAAAHAHA" but the thing was that last laugh was my realisation the person was wearing combat fatigues, white shirt and hair and beard Gold Against The Soul and thought I was laughing at him?
They anyway sent me to the wrong line, but I still joined the right one and got print off with barcode scanner and passed.

Sorry to see Gwenno already playing by time I got in. Did find a spot leaning against a barrier and I looked behind at the table at two unhappy looking middle aged couple and mimed to them Can you see? They couldn't so moved closer to stage. I got 8 or 9 rows of standing in front of stage. Amazing the space you can get on the floor when you stand on the spot and openly talk to yourself. So it was a beautiful sway as Gwenno played.

I wanted a balcony thought I was getting seated but no matter I did it. That was the most fun I've ever had at the gig. I thought of people on feet all day in work so is going to a gig as audience a job? Have I got it the wrong way? What could then employee do if wages hadn't been in yet (but got 20p in change instead of ten by kind bar tender coke drank before headliner) and do at a gig?
I did dances need to practice. Well I say dances they were just jumping up and bouncing on heels.
During You Stole The Sun From My Heart people around me realised if they were going to hear my screamed rasping atonals during the chorus they may as well join in.
Tsunami great to jump to.
Lead guitarist frontman ultimate showman really makes the audience sing the words through glaring. I got him back.
During right after My Little Empire and direct after the line "My Royalty/It does not exist" I held two thumbs out over my head on the beat, nobody else did a thing for this line.
Expressions were able to be read and I got a split second creased then serious from him.
I did tire myself out and not deal-breaker, I had a great night and this was probably one of their greatest tours, but they played Gun's 'N' Roses (see can't even get the spelling of name right) .
La Tristesse Durea was my smoke break. Gave up a really good spot for it. Unable to return so from the stairs at the exit was blinded by the lights of their finale.

Again, glad I went hope to afford accommodation etc to travel around watching the band night after night.
Made it home before midnight as well before writing post.
Arguably one of the greatest reviews on the site.

Reads like an Allen Ginsberg poem.