View Single Post
Old 30-07-2016, 11:47
Stretched out in the sun

Bit of a stretch but there's a fuck up on the third disc of the Generation Terrorists box set where the end of Motown Junk is stuck on the beginning of Sorrow 16.

There's a version of A Design For Life on the Euro promo that starts with "I wish I had a bottle" rather than "Libraries gave us power".

There are loads of different versions of Your Love Alone which I can't quite remember off re top of my head... Full band, acoustic, just James, James and Nina, think there's even just Nina... Oh actually you did the thread about the 2cd Japanese reissues didn't you? can't remember what there is in the Tigers one..

I've got a single that's got "Everything Must Go (Special Version)" on it but I've not figured out what's special about it.

I've got the Symphony Of Tourette promo at home but not sure if that's edited at all, anyone know?

Scraping the barrel maybe but there's the call out hooks on the US promos of You Stole The Sun and Found That Soul. I think Tolerate too?

Can't think of owt else that hasn't been mentioned here...

Edit: sorry, it wasn't you that started the thread I was thinking of, it just reminded me of the Everything Must Go Ultimate Track Listing thread.

Last edited by sculptureofabloke; 30-07-2016 at 11:54. Reason: Wrong sod