View Single Post
Old 14-11-2012, 10:37
Doors slowly closing

*sigh*

another 40+ minutes on the phone with the Post Office here on this, the 3rd business day they mentioned, and guess what the outcome is?

Good Day

As per the last reply from you from C36G Dennis, it is three business days since I was told to "wait and see" if my order turned up. I have just spent another hour on the phone with the Post Office here, as I have done for the last week and a bit, as they make every effort they can to try and locate a parcel that has no tracking details at all. I think it is safe to assume that the parcel can be classified as lost, then.

In regards of your offer to send a replacement or refund, well, that depends on how you intend to replace. If you are prepared to, at your expense, ensure proper courier delivery of the replacement and employ the services of someone who will allow for tracking and deliver it in to my hands, then of course. I am of course prepared to pay any standard Customs or Import fees. If you are not prepared to do this and insist on using the inferior, hopeless services of Spring Global, then there is little choice here but a full refund. If you decide to give me a refund then please advise as to when I can expect my account to be credited.

I am appalled by this matter. You offer an exclusive, limited edition item and yet you use the services of a clearly incompetent outfit to deliver the items - so cheap and bad that they do not even send the items registered or with any tracking means. I note on internet forums that many fans around the world - even in the UK and Europe - have not received their order either. What was the point in creating this magnificent looking special edition and then having no care or interest in how it was delivered to those ordering it?

I note with interest that several copies of it are being sold on e-bay and similar for vastly inflated prices. I would not be at all surprised to learn that these are copies which somehow went "missing" between you handing them over to Spring Global and them supposedly sending them on.
blog