View Single Post
Old 31-03-2018, 05:57
Stretched out in the sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverDelayed.com View Post
Wanted to bring this thread back to life with resistance is futile being just around the corner.

People still collecting? I was looking at my Japanese Mini LP collection, damn I love those fuckers. Still never got GT or GATS.

Question - was journal for plague lovers also in a similar cardboard/mini lp? I’ve seen the pictures of the “4 real” boo but can’t tell whether it’s a regular jewel case or also a mini lp like the others. Along with the long 2cd special editions, they’re by far my favorite releases.

Anyway. Here’s waiting for:
- resistance is futile and international blue 7”
- this is my truth boxset
- gold against the soul LP re-release (hopefully one day)
I love the replica LP cds too, got an amazing deal on them all not long after they came out, £80 for the lot plus a 2cd Journal. I don’t know why, the seller must’ve bought em, ripped em and decided they couldn’t be arsed with em? They’d taken staples out of all the booklets too, no idea why. The Japanese Journal is just a standard jewel case though, suppose with there being no singles they’d be hard pressed to fill a second cd like the other albums, but there are the remixes, Vision Blurred and the June Brides cover eh?

My collecting has slowed down a lot but I’m still picking up bits. My old uni housemate lives in China these days and every time he comes back to the UK he brings me back a few Asian oddities. There’s a Hong Kong release of National Treasures, who knew??