View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 11:36
Hold me she said, Love me to Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfucker View Post
Do you know which one? I went to the one on the 17th so I've got my fingers, toes and balls crossed that it's that night. From what I've read earlier in this thread I thought it was a mix of different venues throughout the whole tour..?
The audio is from the 17th, but the visuals were across a few nights on the tour. Kieran explained how the band didn't want to be recorded properly during that tour so he focused on one Manic a night and it was just him holding his handheld cam, out of sight of the band etc. He did an amazing job with the editing because I had no idea it wasn't a recording just from one gig until he said it in the Q&A.

The crowd shots were definitely at the Roundhouse on the 16th, because that was the night I was on the barrier. I featured WAY TOO MUCH in the film. It was sooo weird (and kinda embarrassing) seeing myself on the big screen at the cinema last night. Although it also feels awesome to know I made my "big screen debut" in the concert film of my favourite band playing my favourite record.