View Single Post
Old 29-01-2019, 00:22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeley View Post
There is a blog post here of Rachel's that links directly to that FB page & has a reply comment to everyone from a 'kezia.' Sara & kezia have been particularly horrifying in comments both on that FB page & here, so we may have to just assume that Rachel isn't who we expected, especially since this book seems to legitimise that they do know each other (Sara was always commenting & promoted by that page, I thought forever that it was most likely just her behind it). I know people are going to buy it, of course, but I'm disgusted by this whole thing. It seems like a grief spiral after finding someone infatuated enough with every detail of her brother's life to keep hope alive & hate all the same people.
Really?! I took a look at the blog post and saw the comment from Kezia, but the link no longer goes to that Richey page (it just took me back to my FB timeline), I don't doubt you that it once did. I guess they deleted it, whoever was running it.

I'm trying to cut Rachel slack because she must be worried sick 24/7. And I hope she's not letting herself be taken for a ride by these grief-vampires who seem to have latched on to her. But, honestly, I just don't know what to make of it. Turning the band into whipping boys for this is just shitty.

And no, I also am not buying that book. I haven't bought many of the others either, but I have little interest in this one. I'm not getting caught in this crossfire.