View Single Post
Old 15-04-2018, 10:56
Builder of routine

I've just listened to the X-Posure track by track and a lot of questions were similar. There were some fan questions. One was what was their favourite manics album. Sean I think said EMG, James I can't remember but Nicky said Postcards (!) One of the reasons he gave was getting Tim Roth on the cover with a Polaroid camera

They got asked about the importance of record shops. Nicky bought husker du's boxset while they were there and said he always wants to buy something whenever he's in a record shop. Sean got a round of applause when he mentioned the problem of never owning anything if you just stream stuff. He has a hard drive of songs he has to update or he loses it all. Have to say I agree. You can back up all u like but if your back up gets corrupted bye bye choons. Don't trust "the cloud" either.
Streaming good for checking stuff out before you buy tho.

One fan question was do they have any influences that aren't dead that got a laugh from them. Can't remember the answer tho sorry. James mentioned a poet that one of the Llandaff fields dog walking fraternity recommended but can't remember the answer

Kieran Evans was in the audience. He got pointed out "the bloke standing by the pillar"

I hope this ends up on YouTube too. My memory is terrible Got lost on the way there despite having been there before 4 or 5 times. Had to get Google maps out