View Single Post
Old 22-08-2016, 09:47
I am purity, they call me perverted

There are some other ones which are so rare I only know about them thanks to The Love Of.... All info taken directly from the site.

These appear to be so rare I've never even seen them on eBay and I've got tracks from none of these.

In Concert 683 [Promo CD containing a professional live recording by the BBC of the Manics performance at the Phoenix Festival, 20th July 1996.]
[B]In Concert 850[B] Promo CD containing a professional recording made at Cardiff Coal Exchange 08/03/01 by the BBC
James Dean Bradfield Live Session [Promo CD-R featuring acoustic performances of two tracks recorded on 29th March 2001.]
Live Tracks [CD-R promo. A live album may have been intended for release, and then shelved.]
Live at St. David's Hall [Promo CD-R recording of the performance at St. David's Hall, Cardiff, on 18 November 2002 as part of the 'Carling Homecoming' concerts.]
In Concert 920 [Promo CD-R containing a professional live recording made at Glastonbury 29/06/03 used for distribution amongst radio stations.
Note: the Manics also performed 'Everything Will Be' during their set-list but a recording of this was left off the CD.]

Live - Japan [Tracks recorded live during a Japanese tour in 2003 and compiled for broadcast on Xfm (a London based radio station).
Note: all tracks are combined as one continuous track and not all were broadcast.]

In Concert 1011 [Promo CD-R containing a professional live recording made at Glastonbury 24/06/07, used for distribution amongst radio stations.]
Forever Heavenly [Promo CD-R featuring tracks recorded live at Royal Festival Hall, London on 12th September 2008 to celebrate 18 years of Heavenly Records.]

Last edited by La_Fouinard; 31-08-2016 at 11:22.