View Single Post
Old 16-11-2010, 09:48
I am purity, they call me perverted

I was there - down the very front in the middle, right in front of James. It was fantastic being in such a small venue, very close and quite relaxed for the most part. I didn't mind the support band - at any rate they were better than some other support acts I've had to endure. The crowd had heaps of energy, but there wasn't any overtly antisocial behaviour, which was good. The guy standing behind me was an absolute gentleman, he even tapped me out a message on his phone at one point to say he was sorry for bumping into me and that he was trying to hold the people behind him back (aww). I loved Nicky's comment about them wondering why the fuck they didn't come to Brisbane last time they were in Australia. The stand out song for me was probably The Everlasting with everybody singing along. Final verdict - awesomeness.
'Nothing.'

- Cat's Cradle, Kurt Vonnegut