View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 18:23
Stretched out in the sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by handbag View Post
SHR needs to know something.

Richey wasn't only a brave,sensitive, eloquent, thinker and poet. Sometimes he could be an immature dick and said and did some really stupid things. How about involving that perspective in your overall view of Richey.

Fucking hell, I love the man to bits but he was, after all, a pretty ordinary young man who happened to be intelligent and wrote some really good lyrics. Her facebook page is embarrassingly CoR territory.

This bit:
We still don’t know exactly what happened that night,’ says his sister Rachel Edwards. ‘I’ve spoken to other people with family members who have gone missing, and normally they have received a much fuller picture of the last known 24 hours of their loved ones.

I wonder if she mentions that Richey phoned his mam after sacking going out with James, the conversation where he told her he didn't fancy going to America.
Richey was like everyone; he could be a bellend at times. The way SHR talks, he was a misunderstood genius with the soul of a poet and clearly too pure for this world. But, hey, you keep dispelling those myths Sarah!