View Single Post
Old 26-02-2019, 12:08
Knowlede Is Power

I did have a feeling all along that Rachel would be heavily involved in this. Just allowing access to such personal items meant she was a driving force at all times.
The utter ridiculous claims that she wants to reclaim Richey, as I've stated before, make this whole thing pathetic and unnecessary, if this was the case then she has the memories, why feel the need to share his very personal thoughts with the public?
The authors mention getting people to see him as a poet, ffs this is what Nicky Wire has always said. He even says it on the Leaving the 20th century DVD for all to hear! It's not a new way of looking at Richey is it?!
This is making me so frustrated at the utter hypocrisy and stupidity.

Yeah I get that people don't want to attack Rachel and I am not, I just want to know if there is something that led to an attack on the band, a catalyst for it?
There must have been an argument over something and even though we will probably never know I feel that if she and SHR are going to publicly go after the band then we have a right to know why.
If it is just historical opinions about how the band could have treated Richey then it is outrageous.
There will be no actual evidence other than peoples views and a lot of conjecture.
If it is the case that SHR has pushed her narrative on Rachel and then gone and found people willing to talk bad about the bands treatment of Richey then Rachel needs to take a good look at herself.
Otherwise this has to be about money somewhere along the line.
Nothing much has come from Rachel in previous years, maybe the odd little comment but nothing I can see that has led us fans to get upset before.
So it proabably is a posionous SHR polluting her mind.