View Single Post
Old 17-02-2019, 16:27
I am purity, they call me perverted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryter Layter View Post
... he’d tell me the reasons why I wasn’t pretty and how he was special for wanting me. That’s when the cutting started.
‘I used to cut myself when I knew I was going to run into him, so I couldn’t take my clothes off. So I wouldn’t lose my heart to him. Though, of course, I already had.’ ...
‘No, I wanted him so much, I’d go home with him anyway. And he didn’t see the cuts. He never noticed. If he did, he didn’t say anything. He just f**ked me anyway.’
To go back to this, I just read this fabulously glamorous interview with Forrest and think this is worth mentioning:
"When she met Richey Edwards, of the Manic Street Preachers, he introduced her to the idea of self-mutilation. "I had never heard of people cutting themselves, but I began doing it after he vanished [it's assumed he committed suicide], so I guess you could say Richey bequeathed that to me." this fabulously glamorous interview ]with Forrest and think this is worth mentioning:

When she met Richey Edwards, of the Manic Street Preachers, he introduced her to the idea of self-mutilation. "I had never heard of people cutting themselves, but I began doing it after he vanished [it's assumed he committed suicide], so I guess you could say Richey bequeathed that to me."

I can't remember why I thought it was worth mentioning, but that's old age for you.

Last edited by handbag; 17-02-2019 at 16:33.