View Single Post
Old 29-01-2019, 18:24
Winterlover

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeley View Post
Sara & kezia have been particularly horrifying in comments both on that FB page & here...
Quote:
It seems like a grief spiral after finding someone infatuated enough with every detail of her brother's life to keep hope alive & hate all the same people.
Yep! Truth be told, this is the reason why i was on the fence for a long time about this book. I feel like I'm rewarding people for bad behavior.

Didn't she also post here years ago as Snoopy or something similar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by handbag View Post
Might as well get Sinead O'Connor to write one all about her correspondence with Richey and her wacky theory.
Now that's a book I would read! Lol!

Quote:
They wrote identical to me too, but with stuff like that blog post & now articles about this book linking both of them, it seems to actually be Rachel. If it isn't, then someone is walking right into a lawsuit.

Sara always worked as the mouth piece even on that page. I don't understand why Rachel would create a page, never bother to clarify much at all in any obvious manner that it's her, then have some random people also write a book instead of just outright doing it herself. It's always been incredibly strange & uncomfortable.
I used to think it was SHR who was running that page too, but sadly, I think it's his sister. I'm not sure why either one of them feels it's necessary to be combative towards his fans.

The press for this book confirmed that they are friends and have been since about 2010.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Routine Builder View Post
SHR's post history on this board is three quarters insulting the band, and the other quarter insulting members of the forum. Stay classy!
Lol! Pretty much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Routine Builder View Post
I'd ask you to look at SHR's post history here. There's upsetting people and then there's dropping into the JBD appreciation thread to call everyone a bunch of idiots. SHR just comes off as a deeply unpleasant person with the online persona of a perpetual teenager with a chip on their shoulder.
She wasn't just combative towards the other members fans, she would be a complete arse towards Richey's fans too. I mean, who exactly do they think is going to read this book? There may be a few readers who have an interest in disappearances, but ultimately, the vast majority of those who purchase it, will be fans. It doesn't say much about the integrity of the authors if one of them has a chip on her shoulder when it comes to his fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifuldistortion View Post
Remember this is just my opinion before anyone leaps to her defence but she seems to be an obsessed Richey fanatic who has wormed her way into his sisters life and stirred up loads of shit.
I doubt you'll find many who would leap to her defense. Ha!

A lot of us have been saying as much for the past few years. Keeley said it best...It seems like a grief spiral after finding someone infatuated enough with every detail of her brother's life to keep hope alive & hate all the same people.. Sadly, I think this is exactly what it has come to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocitygirl View Post
I tried to humour SHR when she stated Richey had been murdered
She actually made this claim here? LOL! Damn!