View Single Post
Old 26-07-2019, 17:54
I am purity, they call me perverted

Slightly late but here's a quick review:

Sorry almostfamous, but it did seem like Two Door Cinema Club packed the bigger crowd, even if said crowd contained a higher number of bucket hats and flares. But they made the mistake of playing most of their bigger hits nearer to the start: the crowd were noticeably less rowdy towards the end, something that didn't happen with the Manics. Yeah I know I'm kinda biased but they really should've been the headliners that night.

It started out pissing it down, just as James remarked, but it was definitely worth it. Everlasting and No Surface were nice surprises (though I honestly expected the former to crop up due to it still being TIMTTMY tour-ish time) and Sweet Child O'Mine certainly made for a rousing singalong.

Only particular downsides were James seeming to forget the lyrics a few times in The Everlasting, slightly limited set variety (but hey it's a festival) and, worst of all, the lady relieving herself during EMG. I know it might not be your favourite, love, but couldn't you have shown that in a different way. Guy in front of me thanked me for covering his eyes during the sorry scene.

Overall pretty solid 7/10. I'll get some pictures and videos up when I can.