View Single Post
Old 15-03-2020, 09:55
Bored of being bored

GOOD MORNING! It's been a little while, work has been very busy and my health's been all over the place (NOT Coronovirus though, yet!) but I've finally managed to finish my next Manics post, about the HMV in-store gig and signing of July 2003. Here it is - dedicated to you lovely lot at FD!

https://scruffystorms.com/2020/03/15...oxford-circus/

So now I have good news and bad news for people who enjoy my posts.

Good: In a few weeks I'm taking a three month career break from my day job to focus completely on my blog and other writing! There will be lots more blog posts and much more frequent updates!

Bad: This is my last Manics gig until 2016 that I have a really long diary entry for, so alas, most of my Manics posts will be much shorter and less detailed. Many apologies in advance for that.

Still, I hope you'll stick with me! I'm planning on a new series in my blog in which I go through the back cataogues of my favourite bands (called, ingeniously, "All the albums of my life") and the Manics will of course be a part of that. And the gig blogs will still be there, just not quite so full of my hyperventilatingly scribbled, exclamation mark strewn thoughts of yore.

Finally - thanks once again to FD for the scarily fast retweet!