View Single Post
Old 22-08-2016, 09:05
I am purity, they call me perverted

And finally after much typing it's now right up to date with Futurology. Bonus tracks from the Deluxe version moved to b-sides.

I also moved the tracks recorded for Radio 4 Mastertapes in 2014 released on the 20th anniversary boxset of The Holy Bible into the era. I also counted Before You Leave as a Manics track.

Futurology
All tracks sourced from UK version of the album

Futurology - The Demos
All tracks sourced from tracks 1-13 of the deluxe UK version of the album

B-Sides
Walk Me To The Bridge (Live From Ancienne Belgique, Brussels) [taken from Qobuz download]
The Sound Of Detachment [taken from Qobuz download]
Called [taken from Qobuz download]
Blistered Mirrors [taken from 2CD deluxe version of Futurology]
Empty Motorcade [taken from 2CD deluxe version of Futurology]
The Last Time I Saw Paris [taken from 2CD deluxe version of Futurology]
Anti Social Manifesto [taken from Qobuz download]
Kodawari [taken from Qobuz download]
4st 7lb (Live on Radio 4 Mastertapes, Maida Vale, September 2014) [from the 2014 20th anniversary boxset of The Holy Bible]
Faster (Live on Radio 4 Mastertapes, Maida Vale, September 2014) [from the 2014 20th anniversary boxset of The Holy Bible]
P.C.P. (Live on Radio 4 Mastertapes, Maida Vale, September 2014) [from the 2014 20th anniversary boxset of The Holy Bible]
This Is Yesterday (Live on Radio 4 Mastertapes, Maida Vale, September 2014) [from the 2014 20th anniversary boxset of The Holy Bible]
Everything Must Go (Acoustic Live On Absolute Radio) Available on the 2014 'Q Presents Absolute Radio Sessions Volume 1' compilation CD given free with Q314
Start Me Up [taken from the 2014 'BBC Radio 2's Sounds Of The 80s' compilation CD]
(Feels Like) Heaven [taken from the 2016 'BBC Radio 2 Sounds Of The 80s, Vol 2' compilation CD]
Before I Leave [2016 track done by James & Nicky for Patrick Jones' play of the same name, free VBR MP3 download from National Theatre Of Wales website]
Together Stronger (C'Mon Wales) [taken from the 2016 'Together Stronger (C'Mon Wales)' CD single]
The Universe Explodes Into A Billion Photons Of Pure White Light (Remix By Manic Street Preachers) taken from the Membranes remix album 'Inner Space/Outer Light' - cover of the original song rather than a remix

Last edited by La_Fouinard; 05-01-2019 at 07:50.