View Single Post
Old 30-07-2016, 16:08
Doors slowly closing

Quote:
Originally Posted by La_Fouinard View Post

The irritating one is the Nina solo version as I believe that was only released as a 128kbps iTunes version. The other 2 acoustic versions got a release on the Japanese 2CD version of SATT.
I think the nina solo version of YLAINE went away for a while, but is on iTunes UK again now, as the standard DRM-free 256kbps AAC. I'm not sure why it doesn't appear to be available anywhere else (from a quick check), maybe iTunes have an exclusive deal on it(?).

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/yo...gh/id251191257

Also, I don't think the James solo acoustic YLAINE is on the 2009 Japanese SATT release (only the Nina & James acoustic version), but the James solo acoustic version is available in true CD quality online (at Qobuz for example) and in various other stores in lossy formats (7Digital has it in 320kbps MP3 for example).

Also note that the SATT single instrumentals (Your Love Alone, Indian Summer, Autumnsong) that were initially only available on the promo CDs have since had full releases in the various online stores too, so they are easily obtainable if anyone doesn't have them and wants to buy them, (including in CD quality on Qobuz).

| PorcoTunes: SC=fdporco YT=PorcoForever |
---“...but the pigs are getting into our garden, and just digging holes, looking for truffles or something…"---