View Single Post
Old 21-08-2016, 08:32
I am purity, they call me perverted

Following on here's my listing for the Generation Terrorists era with B-Sides

Generation Terrorists
All tracks taken from the 2012 remaster
Little Baby Nothing [Original Streetcar intro for taken from 5 track promo merged into the 2012 remaster]

Generation Terrorists Original U.S. Version
Slash 'N' Burn, Nat West-Barclays-Midlands-Lloyds, You Love Us & Little Baby Nothing had different mixes with live drums from session drummer Zachary Alford. Crucifix Kiss from this release also had piano in the chorus. I've listed all 5 tracks separately and used the album cover from the Stars & Stripes Japanese CD.

B-Sides
All b-sides taken from disc 3 of the 2012 remaster on 3CD boxset unless listed below. We Her Majesty's Prisoners was moved to the Pre-Sony era as it was re-released as a GT b-side.
Stay Beautiful (Live) [taken from Love Sweet Exile/Repeat Ltd. 12" gatefold as no CD release that I know of]
It's So Easy (Live At London Marquee, 4th September 1991) [taken from from Lipstick Traces]
Under My Wheels [taken from from original Motorcycle Emptiness single as no re-release that I know of]
Suicide Is Painless [taken from 2012 GT reissue]
Never Want Again ]uses the 2012 remaster but has the tiny Japanese intro from the 2009 Japanese 2CD reissue of GT added back in]
Dead Yankee Drawl [uses the 2012 remaster but has the tiny Japanese intro from the 2009 Japanese 2CD reissue of GT added back in]

Live At Club Citta 1992
All 6 released tracks from this show were split across Little Baby Nothing CD 2 and the original ltd. version of Gold Against The Soul in Japan. The 2009 2CD Japanese reissue of GATS had all 6 tracks reordered (I think in the order they were played) and flow nicely so I used those versions. The order of the tracks is Slash 'N' Burn, Crucifix Kiss, Motown Junk (still has 'I shot Lennon' line), Tennessee (I Get Low), You Love Us (with awesome extra bit from the GT version they don't play live any more) & R.P. McMurphy

1992 BBC Radio 1 Rock Session
[Live versions of You Love Us, Under My Wheels, Slash 'N' Burn & Nat West-Barclays-Midlands-Lloyds taken from 10" released with ltd. 2012 3CD GT boxset]

Demos From 2012 2CD GT Reissue
You Love Us (Heavenly Version) [replaced with the alternative Japanese version of the track from the 2009 Japanese 2 CD reissue. That way I could keep the original version on the pre-Sony era stuff but also means the demo's CD has a different version of every track on the GT album]

Demos From 2012 3CD Ltd. GT Boxset Reissue
Left the demos in this era as I decided to keep all the demos together. UK Channel Boredom was moved from this CD to the Pre-Sony era stuff

Last edited by La_Fouinard; 22-08-2016 at 13:10.