View Single Post
Old 21-08-2016, 16:32
I am purity, they call me perverted

Know Your Enemy era now, I've included the Sean Penn mix but otherwise no remixes listed

Know Your Enemy
All tracks sourced from 2009 2CD Japanese reissue. I've moved We Are All Bourgeois Now to b-sides as I like it as separate track.

B-sides
Locust Valley [sourced from 2009 2CD Japanese reissue of KYE]
Ballad Of The Bangkok Novotel [sourced from 2009 2CD Japanese reissue of KYE]
Pedestal [sourced from 2009 2CD Japanese reissue of KYE]
We Are All Bourgeois Now [taken from Lipstick Traces]
Groundhog Days [sourced from 2009 2CD Japanese reissue of KYE]
Just A Kid [sourced from 2009 2CD Japanese reissue of KYE]
Little Trolls [sourced from 2009 2CD Japanese reissue of KYE, also had a CD release on the Japanese only 'Know Our B-Sides']
Masking Tape [sourced from 2009 2CD Japanese reissue of KYE]
Didn't My Lord Deliver Daniel [taken from Lipstick Traces]
Fear Of Motion [sourced from 2009 2CD Japanese reissue of KYE, only CD release of this track]

Live Tracks & 1 Remix
The Masses Against The Classes (Live At Millennium Stadium 31st December 1999) [sourced from 2009 2CD Japanese reissue of KYE, only CD release of this track]
So Why So Sad [Sean Penn Mix - Avalanches] [sourced from original So Why So Sad CD single]
You Stole The Sun From My Heart (Live At Millennium Stadium 31st December 1999) [sourced from 2009 2CD Japanese reissue of KYE, only CD release of this track]
Ocean Spray (Live From Karl Marx Theatre, Havana, Cuba 17th Feb 2001) [sourced from 2009 2CD Japanese reissue of KYE]
So Why So Sad (Acoustic) [only available on the Australian CD single of Ocean Spray]
Let Robeson Sing (Live From Karl Marx Theatre, Havana, Cuba 17th Feb 2001) [sourced from 2009 2CD Japanese reissue of KYE]