View Single Post
Old 21-08-2016, 16:46
I am purity, they call me perverted

Forever Delayed and Lipstick Traces era. For simplicity I lumped the There By The Grace Of God b-sides with the Door To The River. Forever Delayed itself I decided to go with it's first release rather than treating it as part of Lipstick Traces.

Forever Delayed - New Songs & B-Sides
There By The Grace Of God [taken from the Forever Delayed album]
Door To The River [taken from the Forever Delayed album]
Automatik Teknicolour [taken from the 2009 Japanese 2CD reissue of Lifeblood]
It's All Gone [taken from the 2009 Japanese 2CD reissue of Lifeblood]
Unstoppable Salvation [taken from the 2009 Japanese 2CD reissue of Lifeblood]
Happy Ending [taken from the 2009 Japanese 2CD reissue of Lifeblood]
There By The Grace Of God (Saint Etienne Mix) [taken from the 2009 Japanese 2CD reissue of Lifeblood, only CD release of this track as it was originally on the There By The Grace Of God DVD single]
Forever Delayed [taken from the 2003 European single of Motorcycle Emptiness, identical to 4ever Delayed Lipstck Traces version]
Little Baby Nothing (Live Acoustic) [taken from the 2003 European single of Motorcycle Emptiness]
Faster (Live Acoustic) [taken from the alternative version of the 2003 European single of Motorcycle Emptiness, only have a 128kbps MP3 of this from a kind forum member many years ago]
Motorcycle Emptiness (2003 Remix) [rare promo version with extra strings added, only have 256kpps MP3 from a kind member of this forum many years ago]

Lipstick Traces
Take The Skinheads Bowling [rerecorded Lipstick Traces version, 2016 remaster from the 20th anniversary EMG boxset used]
Been A Son [from Lipstick Traces]
Out Of Time [from Lipstick Traces]
Last Christmas (Live TFI Friday) [from Lipstick Traces]

Last edited by La_Fouinard; 22-08-2016 at 13:14.