View Single Post
Old 14-11-2012, 16:16
I am purity, they call me perverted

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0drnmoonlight View Post
God Starstruck, I'm sorry

Haven't gotten mine yet, shipped nine days ago. I'll give them another week before I contact, considering how hectic everything has been with the hurricane.

They need a new store for their website. Non-UK fans always have problems with orders, it sounds like!
m0drnmoonlight,

You are, geographically speaking, I think the closest to where I am for orders either "missing" or as I am hoping for everyone involved in 'myplays' debacle .. still in "transit". I'd be curious/grateful to learn as and when you receive it ... especially if the packing comes with any other way to track others down.

I got notification mine shipped on 10/29 which is (calendar days) 17 days ago today. I keep trying to being optimisitc that the Sandy chaos (that sounds wrongly worded given the hurricane situation) has just caused delays etc ... then I started reading others situation in Europe and other part of the world.

I just order the 2CD/1DVD from Play today as a back up - especially while they are still offering it with the "signed card" ... having that shipped to family's address in the UK.

Best of luck to those similalrly still waiting!
Manchester Nynex-May97; Manchester M.E.N-Dec98; Glastonbury-Jun99; Manic Millennium-Cardiff -99/2000; Manchester Apollo-Mar27 01; Manchester Apollo-Mar28 01; LLandudno Conf Ctr-Aug 01; Leeds Fest-Aug01; V2002 Staffs-Aug02; Manchester Move Fest-Jul03; Llandudno Venue Cymru-May09; Seattle Neumo's-Sept09; Vancouver Commodore-Sept09; New York Webster Hall-Oct09; Boston Paradise-Oct09; Llandudno Venue Cymru-May11; London O2 Arena-Dec11; London Brixton Academy-Apr11th 14; London Brixton Academy-Apr12th 14; Dublin Olympia-Dec14; New York Webster Hall-Apr15; Boston Sinclair-Apr15; Chicago Metro-Apr15; Los Angeles Fonda-May15; Liverpool Echo-May16; Birmingham Genting-May16; Llangollen Llanfest - July17; Birmingham Arena-April18; Manchester Arena-April18; Llandudno Venue Cymru-May18