View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 08:52
Born to end

Can anyone confirm the actual release date of the book?

For me personally, I think I will wait and read the book fully and then see how I feel about it thereafter.

Having been a fan since the early 90's and also luckily enough had a fair few chats with Richey at gigs back then, I for one find it great that Richey and his work are still being discussed/written about. I know people have their own opinions and they are entitled to them and one thing the band taught me from an early age was to question as many things as possible and it is great to see fans new old still doing this as well.

From my own point of view, I am looking forward to reading the book (Ducks for cover lol), as it is another person's view of things, as to this day I still question a lot of things in relation to the disappearance so will be interesting to read another angle.

Hope I am making sense here as I didn't get much sleep last night as someone's house alarm was going off half of the night haha. I have read the thread with great interest and although I do not post much have enjoyed reading all your thoughts on the subject.

Last edited by newdawnfades; 06-02-2019 at 12:07.