View Single Post
Old 26-02-2019, 14:42
Winterlover

A thing. There is a list of the box contents ‘from memory, in a letter from Jo to Rachel’. Again when the letter is from is unclear. Why would it be from memory in a letter? She also forgets several things we know were in it, such as the tape of Naked and, oddly, the ‘I Love You’ note. Now. Later on, a Spider-Man notebook of Richey’s is mentioned, on which he has drawn a speech bubble saying ‘I love you’, which the authors then for some reason point out is ‘the same as the message he apparently left for Jo’. Apparently? I thought it was meant to be very clearly for her?

This made me think. Richey actually wrote ‘I love you’ on quite a lot of stuff. If I recall it’s on some of the artwork in the JFPL booklet, for instance. So was this ‘I love you’ actually part of the box artwork, which would explain why Jo didn’t list it when it’s meant to be A Big Thing, and would also potentially completely change the implication of it.

We are meant to believe Jo is who Richey is talking about in his final interview - which already doesn’t make sense, he hadn’t ‘only kissed her once or twice’ - but in WT there are letters to Jo in which Richey says ‘I love you’. So that was not the big tragic THE WORDS HE COULDN’T SAY!! we were told it was, and makes what he was saying in his last interview make even less sense.

Yes yes I’ve gone all in what do you want

Last edited by sofarsideways; 26-02-2019 at 21:49.