View Single Post
Old 29-01-2019, 14:30
I live to fall asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeley View Post
There is a blog post here of Rachel's that links directly to that FB page & has a reply comment to everyone from a 'kezia.' Sara & kezia have been particularly horrifying in comments both on that FB page & here, so we may have to just assume that Rachel isn't who we expected, especially since this book seems to legitimise that they do know each other (Sara was always commenting & promoted by that page, I thought forever that it was most likely just her behind it). I know people are going to buy it, of course, but I'm disgusted by this whole thing. It seems like a grief spiral after finding someone infatuated enough with every detail of her brother's life to keep hope alive & hate all the same people.
Would be interested to find out whether the book explains the context of how it came about. People on here have been oversensitive at times, so the fact that the author might have upset people doesn't put me off (so easy to offend these days).

That said, after all this time coming up with a fresh interpretation of the disappearance and investigation should have required a lot of digging. I hope it's based on genuine research rather than assumption and speculation.