View Single Post
Old 13-04-2019, 21:57
Winterlover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryter Layter View Post
Hmmm...not sure him messing around with teenage girls has no foundation. Several women who associated with them backstage have long since confirmed this including a forum member here who many years ago wrote about how he seduced these girls backstage some of which she knew for a fact he was aware of their age (I believe the youngest she personally knew about was 15). I guess it comes down to who you believe. I personally have always believed these woman and continue to do so. Not sure why you seemingly think this is some kind if malicious slander campaign given that these stories didn't really reach mass consumption until about 4 or 5 years after he went missing when these young women began using the internet as the forum that they never had previously, to tell their stories unlike Richey who had access to the media which he used to belittle and dehumanize both hardened groupies and young smitten fans alike. I mean, what would be their motive for addressing not only sex with girls as young as 15, but also the grooming and seduction involved?
Textbook definition of libel

Your allegations are unfounded, malicious and shouldn't have a place on the forum
By the deep sea, and music in its roar:
I love not man the less, but Nature more," - Byron

'I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide
Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;
And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,
And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.' (from Sea Fever - John Masefield)

"Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops at all" - Emily Dickinson