View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 01:52
Winterlover

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven View Post
I Seems fair to say those posting so far in response to the 3AM interview have assumed SHR interviewed Jo? That's not my reading of her answer. She expressed her biggest regret was not being able to....but that a few letters were made available. I do remember Nicky saying the box and contents were examined to the nth degree at the time with everything a potential 'clue' but nothing came of anything
Ohhh did she say that in one of the other interviews and I’m forgetting? In the 3AM one there’s so much ‘Jo said’/‘according to Jo’ that I guess that was the obvious read. But if she didn’t actually speak to them for this, that makes all that quote-dropping and attribution of authority rather suspect...

I mean, we would have assumed everything had been examined to death, but so far the one good thing to come out of all this is the realisation that the time on the bridge ticket was different. I would think the box warrants looking at again and again ad infinitum, as something so loaded with meaning, considering the intentions of the book, considering the things a fresh set of eyes can see - like with editing writing, after a certain point you can’t see the mistakes anymore because you’ve looked at it too much, but someone else can pick them up right away.

Also fun to note that it’s said this book has been in the works for two years, but that Twitter random who deleted her accusations said it’d have been out years ago if it weren’t for the band. Lol okay hun.

The more long posts the better! They want us to dissect everything and come to our own conclusions, right? So they said.