View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 22:39
I am purity, they call me perverted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocitygirl View Post
Wasn't the one-year passport theory also put forward by Simon Price in "Everything"? I distinctly recall him writing about it somewhere. So, I hope SHR isn't passing this theory off as something new. Anyway, I seem to remember they could even be picked up at Post Offices, which is where David Cross claims to have seen Richey. If that was him, there could be a multitude of reasons for him being at a post office. But it's worth bearing in mind.

I've never had a solid stance on what became of Richey. I just don't know. I can't even say what theory I favour more. Again, I just don't know. But, since this discussion began, I've found myself wondering more and more about the two weeks he seemed to have spent just driving around and living in his car. You could say he was just revisiting old haunts he loved. But two weeks for that? In a country the size of Wales? It'd take a day or two, at most. As someone said earlier, it seems like he was waiting for something. A one-year passport could well have been it.
Me Me Me!! Vaiden. I just find the time baffling because of the toll ticket, items "arranged". in his house and especially given the 2 week time frame living in his car. Was he undecided, was he waiting for something. did someone else park the car? The
significanse of him/someone putting the steering wheel lock ?

It has also occurred was he giving away towards the end because he was telling them not to worry? I'm just really gone and had to get rid of things? As velocity girl described I keep pondering these things over and over.

Last edited by vaiden; 08-03-2019 at 06:36.