View Single Post
Old 17-01-2018, 08:57
Stretched out in the sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takk View Post
Different markets. Maybe they aren't doing a us release. and don't be silly about trump, it's a legal sony thing.
Each to their own obviously, but I don't think it's that silly to suspect Trump might want to ban shit that criticises America. I mean, the guy's already censoring scientists and he's spoken openly about wanting to ban the internet... Yeah, suppose the guy has bigger priorities than Ifwhiteamerica eh?

I don't get why it'd need to be a US release and not just a global digital release especially seeing as physical is on the back burner these days. I mean, kin hell, going over my collection off the top of my head I've got releases from a dozen or so different countries, but the last couple of albums have had a Europe wide release rather than anything country specific in Europe. Don't think there's been a US release since Journal? Course Japan's had em all. Still, cutting out the cost of pressing and distribution and replacing it with hosting.. surely that's fuck all in comparison? If it's a legal thing, it's weird.

Last edited by sculptureofabloke; 17-01-2018 at 09:07.