View Single Post
Old 13-11-2012, 17:10
I am purity, they call me perverted

Quote:
Originally Posted by bachelorette View Post
I'm really sorry for you! Mind you, I live in the UK and the imbeciles at MyPlay managed to lose my boxset as well. What kind of company sends an item like that untracked und using two delivers from one location in the UK to another? (TNT to Royal Mail, honestly...) And then they expected me to contact TNT to try and track down an untracked item. They (TNT) have never received anything in my name. I've informed MyPlay of this yesterday evening and am awaiting their reply (not holding my breath, obviously). They'd better HAVE a replacement for me!
End of rant/moan (for now!).
A sentiment well said! My package has still not arrived in the US either .. What I find (and agree with you) MOST frustrating is the response that myplay gave which was "ask at the post office under your name and addres" ... there HAS to be something in their system - a log number, a tracking of somekind which shows and logs they physically handed it out for shipping. I just emailed myplay again and also took a previous post's advice of contacting (in my case) 'spring global' directly ....

I am really disappointed by this process ...

Here's hoping those orders still "outstanding" appear!
Manchester Nynex-May97; Manchester M.E.N-Dec98; Glastonbury-Jun99; Manic Millennium-Cardiff -99/2000; Manchester Apollo-Mar27 01; Manchester Apollo-Mar28 01; LLandudno Conf Ctr-Aug 01; Leeds Fest-Aug01; V2002 Staffs-Aug02; Manchester Move Fest-Jul03; Llandudno Venue Cymru-May09; Seattle Neumo's-Sept09; Vancouver Commodore-Sept09; New York Webster Hall-Oct09; Boston Paradise-Oct09; Llandudno Venue Cymru-May11; London O2 Arena-Dec11; London Brixton Academy-Apr11th 14; London Brixton Academy-Apr12th 14; Dublin Olympia-Dec14; New York Webster Hall-Apr15; Boston Sinclair-Apr15; Chicago Metro-Apr15; Los Angeles Fonda-May15; Liverpool Echo-May16; Birmingham Genting-May16; Llangollen Llanfest - July17; Birmingham Arena-April18; Manchester Arena-April18; Llandudno Venue Cymru-May18