View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 17:44
Builder of routine

Location: The Wirral (Been saying it wrong, didn't realise there was a THE )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocitygirl View Post
I just came back here to post about this new book, but you guys already know about it, I see.

When I first heard about it, I just thought: "yeah, this is what the world needs right now. Yet another book about Richey."

But wasn't this guy quoted in SHR's book and totally misrepresented? IIRC, he uploaded a YouTube video venting (rightly) about it. But I had a look around the website and there's all this shit about mind control tin-hattery going on in it.

If he just wants to set the record straight, then fair play to him. But if he's only doing this to bring in yet more tin foil, I'm done. Really, I'm done.

EDIT: Watching the videos now. Got to the part about Jo Cox being alive and what modicum of respect I might have had for these people just vanished.
Well I award you FD medal because you watched more. When I saw his comedy skit of what the Manics doing adverts would be, I thought "I'd rather be songwriting having found out how when I was asked to put lyrics to."
Had no idea guy in SHR's book. Had no idea they were as into the tinfoil (I want to build myself one as there are supposed benefit in sunlight) stuff as Richard D Hall is.
Disassociation is more needed than love! Stick that on my epitaph!