View Single Post
Old 21-08-2016, 15:58
I am purity, they call me perverted

Now onto Everything Must Go which gets complicated, again no remixes/radio edits and the live tracks are mostly separate from the studio b-sides.

One major note is all tracks from the 1997 Nymex performance from this and the This Is My Truth era were ignored since a full live album has now been released.

If anyone knows when & where the live tracks on CD1 of the 10th anniversary edition of EMG were recorded I'd be very grateful

Everything Must Go
All tracks taken from the 2016 20th anniversary boxset

Studio B-Sides
All tracks taken from the 2016 20th anniversary boxset with the exceptions and notes below
Dead Passive [original tiny intro only on the original Design For Life CD1 added to 2016 remaster]
Black Garden [2016 remaster used with original 'Glory Glory' intro missing from 10th anniversary edition of EMG]
Hanging On [2016 remaster used with guitar scrape missing from 10th anniversary edition of EMG]
Bright Eyes [taken from Lipstick Traces]
Take The Skinheads Bowling [original version from Australia CD1 not reissued as it was replaced by a 2003 re-record in all re-releases]
Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head [studio version from Lipstick Traces]

Live Tracks & Demos
Everything Must Go (Acoustic Version For Live & Wire-less August 1996) [2016 20th anniversary boxset]
A Design For Life (Live Sheffield City Hall 14th October 1996) [taken from the 2CD 2009 Japanese reissue of EMG]
Small Black Flowers That Grow In The Sky (Live on Later With Jools Holland, 18th May 1996) [taken from the 1996 'Later Volume One: Brit Beat' compilation CD]
From Despair To Where (Live At The Phoenix Festival, Stratford-upon-Avon, 19th July 1996) [taken from the 1999 'Phoenix: The Album' compilation CD]
You Love Us (Live At Sound City Leeds, 8th August 1996) [taken from the 1996 'Radio One Sound City - Leeds 1996' compilation CD]
Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head (Live At Hillsborough Justice Concert, 10th May 1997) [taken from the 1997 'You'll Never Walk Alone: The Hillsborough Justice Concert' live CD]
You Love Us (Live At Hillsborough Justice Concert, 10th May 1997)[taken from the 1997 'You'll Never Walk Alone: The Hillsborough Justice Concert' live CD]
6 Live tracks from CD1 of the 10th anniversary 2CD edition of EMG
Demos and alt. production tracks from CD2 of the 10th anniversary 2CD edition of EMG

Live Manchester Nynex Arena 24th May 1997
From CD2 of the 2CD version of the 2016 EMG reissue