View Single Post
Old 21-08-2016, 20:35
I am purity, they call me perverted

And now a nice easy era, Journal For Plague Lovers. I have included the remix album to be perverse. as usual Japanese bonus tracks are shunted to the b-sides.

Can anyone confirm if a full instrumental version of the album exists?

Journal For Plague Lovers
All tracks from the UK version of the album with Bag Lady edited to be a separate track

Journal For Plague Lovers - The Original Demos
All tracks from the deluxe UK version of the album

Journal For Plague Lovers - Instrumental Version
Rare promo version of whole album I don't have

B-Sides
Alien Orders/Invisible Armies [taken from Japanese release of JFPL with Bag Lady edited out]
Primitive Painters [taken from Japanese release of JFPL]
Journal for Plague Lovers (Acoustic Version) [only released as a download if you preordered JFPL from iTunes, I have the 256kbps iTunes download version]
Jackie Collins Existential Question Time (clean version) [edited lyrics for radio only replacing 'fucks a catholic' with 'begs a catholic' released on promo CD and Mastermix Pro Disc 107 DJ CD]
Vision Blurred [only released as free 128kbps download from NME website, cover of The Horrors]
Jackie Collins Existential Question Time (Live On Later With Jools Holland 5th May 2009) [from the 2009 ‘Later ... Live With Jools Holland 2’ compilation CD - it’s got alternative 'clean lyrics' replacing 'fucks a catholic' with 'does a catholic' which is kinda awesome]

Journal For Plague Lovers - The Remixes
Released physically on vinyl but available in CD quality from Qobuz

Last edited by La_Fouinard; 03-09-2016 at 09:33.