Thread: GATS reissue?
View Single Post
Old 15-10-2019, 11:06
Stretched out in the sun

Rule number one of Manics fandom - take anything Nicky Wire ever says with a pinch of salt.

Course I'll buy a reissue if it happens. Sure there are demos hoarded from then but I wonder if there's owt else. I'm sure I read that Alien Orders/Invisible Armies was from around then?

I love Gold Against The Soul, won't find many around here who don't but at same time it kinda feels like it's the black sheep of the 90s catalogue. Been to plenty of gigs where they've not touched it, shortest album and still three tracks that have never been played live and probably never will. Turn of the decade when there was those Music on Vinyl heavyweight pressings the first three albums missed out but since the 20th anniversaries of Generation Terrorists and Holy Bible it's the only one up until Forever Delayed not to have had a repressing.

Wonder if Lipstick Traces and Lifeblood are going to get that treatment. Think Journal onwards vinyls are quite readily available as vinyl was getting more popular again when they were coming out?