Thread: GATS reissue?
View Single Post
Old 23-07-2020, 13:39
Doors slowly closing

Quote:
Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
Well, I finally received the signed LP (ordered the CD and LP, but like with everyone else, was initially only shipped the CD).
And it's all fucked up!
The signatures are nice, and the vinyl sounds alright (still pretty compressed, but not as bad as the CD), but 3 corners of the outer sleeve are squashed/bent to hell, almost to the point of tearing apart.
There was no such damage to the packaging, so it must have happened beforehand - maybe the band members squashed it as they were signing it!
Regardless, I'm pretty pissed. When I pay this much for a new item, I should get something close to mint, not something that looks like it was trampled on by horses.
Aw, that really sucks, how frustrating. I hope they respond well (assuming you are going to let them know what happened... again... ).

My signed insert is almost perfectly flat again! It got a bit dog-eared/folded in the package when it arrived but it’s been sat in a shelf with heavy items on it for a while. Sounds like I got lucky as everything else was mint, and included, first time.

| PorcoTunes: SC=fdporco YT=PorcoForever |
---“...but the pigs are getting into our garden, and just digging holes, looking for truffles or something…"---