View Single Post
Old 22-08-2016, 08:38
I am purity, they call me perverted

National Treasures and A Night Of National Treasures era. Since A Night Of National Treasures era never got a release I've listed them in playlist order and where they eventually got released

National Treasures & This Is The Day B-Sides
This Is The Day [taken from National Treasures]
We Were Never Told [taken from Qobuz download]
Rock 'N' Roll Genius [taken from promo This Is The Day CD single issued with preorders of National Treasures from HMV.com, also on Japanese National Treasures CD]
Love's Sweet Exile (Acoustic) [only available as VBR MP3 from Amazon UK]
The Endless Of Fortune [only issued on vinyl National Treasures - The Selected Singles with Q 304]
This Is The Day (Instrumental) [taken from a promo CD of This Is The Day, not released elsewhere]
Ocean Spray (Live From Channel 4's SEAT Ontrack) [very limited release of 100 'SEAT Ontrack Vinyl', I don't have this at all]
You Love Us (Live From Channel 4's SEAT Ontrack) [very limited release of 100 'SEAT Ontrack Vinyl', I don't have this at all]
Tsunami (Live From Channel 4's SEAT Ontrack) [very limited release of 100 'SEAT Ontrack Vinyl', I don't have this at all]
This Is The Day (Live From Channel 4's SEAT Ontrack) [very limited release of 100 'SEAT Ontrack Vinyl', available as free 128kbps MP3 which is the version I have]
This Is The Day (Acoustic Version) [issued as 320kbps MP3 download from 7Digital, now deleted]

A Night Of National Treasures
You Stole The Sun From My Heart (Live at the O2) [from Live At The O2 EP download available from Qobuz]
Motorcycle Emptiness (Live at the O2) [from Live At The O2 EP download available from Qobuz]
(It's Not War) Just The End Of Love (Live at the O2) [available as 256kbps iTunes download from Rewind The Film iTunes Deluxe edition]
She Is Suffering (Live at the O2) [sourced from Anthem For A Lost Cause single from Qobuz]
From Despair To Where (Live at the O2) [available as 256kbps iTunes download from Rewind The Film iTunes Deluxe edition]
Empty Souls (Live at the O2) [available as 256kbps iTunes download from Rewind The Film iTunes Deluxe edition]
Let Robeson Sing (Live at the O2) [free 320kbps MP3 download from Manics website, now gone]
Faster (Live at the O2) [available as free 320kbps MP3 download via signup from the Manics website, now deleted]
Life Becoming A Landslide (Live at the O2) [taken from the Japanese version of the Rewind The Film deluxe 2CD edition]
Kevin Carter (Live at the O2) [available as free 320kbps MP3 download via signup from the Manics website, now deleted]
Little Baby Nothing (Live at the O2) [taken from the Japanese version of the Rewind The Film deluxe 2CD edition]
Stay Beautiful (Live at the O2) [taken from Rewind The Film deluxe 2CD edition]
There By The Grace Of God (Live at the O2) [taken from Rewind The Film deluxe 2CD edition]
You Love Us (Live at the O2) [take from the Japanese version of the Futurology CD]
Theme From M*A*S*H (Suicide Is Painless) (Live at the O2) [from Live At The O2 EP download available from Qobuz]
Revol (Live at the O2) [taken from Rewind The Film deluxe 2CD edition]
The Love Of Richard Nixon (Live at the O2) [taken from Rewind The Film deluxe 2CD edition]
Ocean Spray (Live at the O2) [take from the Japanese version of the Futurology CD]
The Masses Against The Classes (Live at the O2) [free VBR MP3 from Amazon UK, now deleted]
Postcards From A Young Man (Live at the O2) [from Live At The O2 EP download available from Qobuz]
Your Love alone Is Not Enough (Live at the O2) [taken from Rewind The Film deluxe 2CD edition]
Slash N Burn (Live at the O2) [available as free 320kbps MP3 download via signup from the Manics website, now deleted]
Tsunami (Live at the O2) [sourced from Show Me The Wonder single from Qobuz]
Motown Junk (Live at the O2) [available as free 320kbps MP3 download via signup from the Manics website, now deleted]
A Design For Life (Live at the O2) [available as 256kbps iTunes download from Rewind The Film iTunes Deluxe edition]

Last edited by La_Fouinard; 22-08-2016 at 13:21.