View Single Post
Old 22-08-2016, 09:37
I am purity, they call me perverted

Now onto the extra stuff, this is the tracks where one of more members of the Manics wrote or recorded a track that was either

(a) With another band
(b) Done solo but not in the 2006 solo era

This is likely to be incomplete so I'd appreciate it if anyone could fill in any gaps

The Lightning Seeds - Waiting for Today to Happen [1996 from their Dizzy Heights, written with Nicky]
Northern Uproar - Rollercoaster/Rough Boys CD single [1996, all 4 tracks part produced by James]
808 State - Lopez [1997 single part written and sung by James, available on their 808:88:98 album]
Kylie Minogue - Some Kind Of Bliss [1997 from her Impossible Princess album, co-written with the Manics]
Kylie Minogue - I Don't Need Anyone [1997 from her Impossible Princess album, co-written with the Manics]
Massive Attack - Inertia Creeps (Manic Street Preachers version [1998, various bits and production done by James and issued on the Inertia Creeps CD single]
Tom Jones - I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone [1999 on his Reload album, various bits with James]
Patrick Jones - Commemoration and Amnesia [from his 1999 Commemoration and Amnesia album part written and with guitar by James]
Patrick Jones - The Guerrilla Tapestry [from his 1999 Commemoration and Amnesia album part written and with guitar by James]
Patrick Jones - Hireath [from his 1999 Commemoration and Amnesia album, spoken word bit in track with Nicky]
Regular Fries (Feat. Kool Keith) - Supersonicwave [I](James Dean Bradfield Mix) [2000 track pretty obviously remixed by James and on the single of the same name]
Johnny Boy – You Are The Generation That Bought More Shoes And You Get What You Deserve [2004, single produced by James]
Johnny Boy – Johnny Boy Theme [2004, album track from their 'Johnny Boy' album produced by James]
New Young Pony Club - Chao (South Wales Swamp Mix) [Remix by the Manics, avaialbe on promo CDs and the iTunes version of their album 'The Optimist']
James Dean Bradfield - Janitor Of Lunacy [2008 track apparently from a live concert Life Along the Borderline: A Tribute to Nico, recorded at the Royal Festival Hall, London, 11th October 2008. I have this as a VBR MP3 and no idea where from]
James Dean Bradfield - Flashback [2008 instrumental track done for Patrick Jones' Revelation play, I have a 32kbps MP3 I suspect came from this forum at some point]
James Dean Bradfield - Stargazer [2008 instrumental track done for Patrick Jones' Revelation play, I have a 32kbps MP3 I suspect came from this forum at some point]
James Dean Bradfield - Shut The Door [2008 instrumental track done for Patrick Jones' Revelation play, I have a 32kbps MP3 I suspect came from this forum at some point]
Patrick Jones - Sapflow [2009, from Tongues For A Stammering Time with Nicky]
Patrick Jones - In Absentia [2009, from Tongues For A Stammering Time with James]
Patrick Jones - Revelation [2009, from Tongues For A Stammering Time with James]
Patrick Jones - Eleven, Eleven, Eleven [2009, from Tongues For A Stammering Time with James]
Shirley Bassey - The Girl From Tigers Bay [2009 from her The Performance album, track written by the Manics]
Boy Cried Wolf - The Firebrand [2010 track from their The Firebrand EP, guitar by James]
Boy Cried Wolf - No Comfort From Your Skin [2010 track from their The Firebrand EP, guitar by James and part written by Nicky]
Underworld - Diamond Jigsaw (James Dean Bradfield / Loz Williams Remix) [2012 Remix available on Jigsaw single including from Qobuz]
Herbert Grönemeyer - To the Sea [Featuring James from his 2012 album, 'The Walk']
Patrick Jones & James Dean Bradfield - It Will Take More Than A Grave To Bury You [2013 steaming only track on Soundcloud]
Various - Hubris [2015 5 track vinyl released on The Quietus Phonographic Corporation with music part done by Nicky]
Sarah Cracknell - Nothing Left To Talk About [2015 track on her Red Kite with Nicky doing guest vocals]
The Chamber Motion Picture Soundtrack 2007 Soundtrack done by James Dean Bradfield and mixed by Dave Eringa

Think that's all the ones I know of

Last edited by La_Fouinard; 13-05-2017 at 19:11.