View Single Post
Old 29-01-2019, 00:18
I live to fall asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by handbag View Post
When I heard this book was going to be published, to be brutally honest, I thought it was a self promotion thing by shr seeing how her writing ~career~ never took off. The Kezia posts read like shr. I'm not bitching, just being honest. A book of useless information isn't really the best way to showcase your writing, especially if it's written be a somewhat obsessed fan.

I reread that and I sound harsh, but I really don't see the point of the book. Might as well get Sinead O'Connor to write one all about her correspondence with Richey and her wacky theory. I understand how much grief his sister must feel and how Richey's disappearance is unfinished business she'd rather have answers to, but...all the pondering and armchair psychology, this won't bring him back.
They wrote identical to me too, but with stuff like that blog post & now articles about this book linking both of them, it seems to actually be Rachel. If it isn't, then someone is walking right into a lawsuit.

Sara always worked as the mouth piece even on that page. I don't understand why Rachel would create a page, never bother to clarify much at all in any obvious manner that it's her, then have some random people also write a book instead of just outright doing it herself. It's always been incredibly strange & uncomfortable.