View Single Post
Old 29-01-2019, 01:10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Stopped View Post
This is the third time I've tried to make this post but kept pressing the back button and looking at something else. See I thought the book had been written by Rachel.
Biggest fear was they got Rachel to write a forward and the authors showed her bits and pieces but not the whole text.
See how it goes, if it backfires and the book gets panned and turns out to be misleading then the grief-vampires strike again. Just have to wait and see. But it's another no sale from me. How many books about Richey have there been?

What worried me was the review in the Times (yesterday) where they added a cautionary note: they said it was good, but it was clear the author had an axe to grind with the remaining Manics. They're not going to "reclaim" Richey by slagging off JDB, Sean and Nicky. And yes, I wonder how much Rachel has seen. Probably all of it, only adding her foreword once it was completed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeley View Post
The link I mean is at the start, where his name is first mentioned. That one still works for me. The one at the very end of the article is dead though.
Yes, the link in his name. That just took me back to my own FB timeline so I assumed it was deleted. Ah well.