View Single Post
Old 15-11-2014, 22:56
I am purity, they call me perverted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
Got a reply last night, they want me to send a photo of the damaged disc, which I've done. The said they they will see what they can do based on that.
I, as I'm sure many by the sounds, would be curious if they do anything? Be great to hear of the follow up once you send the picture.

I just looked at my set after reading this post over the past few weeks (kept forgetting to check) .. and sure enough .. tiny fractures in the DVD. I removed all the discs as others have done and put them in paper wallets inside the box. I tried the DVD and just picked a few random samples and it seemed to play .. but I would have to sit through the whole thing to be sure... somewhat frustrating design of this set. Here's hoping THB20 is better made/packaged
Manchester Nynex-May97; Manchester M.E.N-Dec98; Glastonbury-Jun99; Manic Millennium-Cardiff -99/2000; Manchester Apollo-Mar27 01; Manchester Apollo-Mar28 01; LLandudno Conf Ctr-Aug 01; Leeds Fest-Aug01; V2002 Staffs-Aug02; Manchester Move Fest-Jul03; Llandudno Venue Cymru-May09; Seattle Neumo's-Sept09; Vancouver Commodore-Sept09; New York Webster Hall-Oct09; Boston Paradise-Oct09; Llandudno Venue Cymru-May11; London O2 Arena-Dec11; London Brixton Academy-Apr11th 14; London Brixton Academy-Apr12th 14; Dublin Olympia-Dec14; New York Webster Hall-Apr15; Boston Sinclair-Apr15; Chicago Metro-Apr15; Los Angeles Fonda-May15; Liverpool Echo-May16; Birmingham Genting-May16; Llangollen Llanfest - July17; Birmingham Arena-April18; Manchester Arena-April18; Llandudno Venue Cymru-May18