View Single Post
Old 19-03-2019, 10:37
I am purity, they call me perverted

I do like the theory someone suggested above about Richey not wanting to admit to an attempt as I guess he may have seen that as a weakness? I have always thought what he said about his mind trying to subject his body to more than it could handle was such bullshit explaining nothing. This seemed as if he had a nice pat tolerable rehearsed reason for discussing what happened. So much so that it sounded like he practiced saying it before he had to answer for his actions. I was WTF! That sounds almost a non answer or at least with me it never made any sense at all. It did however become somewhat of a mantra to him and the band to say it so well rehearsed. But again this maybe was an easier way of coping than saying what had happened and perhaps that should have been the end of the discussion. But as a Richey fan girl maybe he did not want anyone to emulate him, or he didn't want to discuss it with others all while trying to explain it to himself. And he had/has every right to not want "us" to know particularly if he was trying to put the attempt as an accident.

Still no takers on the fact that it was reported he was drinking, not eating, and SIB before January 95? or what happened during the two weeks till they found the car? or the "staged toll ticket, passport and prozac" in his apartment. I wonder if he ever even took the meds for at least on a trial period as they don't begin to work until anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks This should have been explained to him. Like I said earlier the emergence of the time direction of the toll have so captivating to me, I could go on and on for theories. It would have been nice to know some of this while writing an essay in college lol. And as an American IN PSYCHOLOGY I WANT CLOSURE DAMMIT! I am glad the band has learned to accept there may never be an answer (a healthy way of thinking) but I want the truth lol