View Single Post
Old 19-10-2016, 22:58
I am purity, they call me perverted

I really enjoyed this tonight. The footage was really raw and I had goosebumps during Yes and Intense Humming of Evil. Great shots of the fans, the Dave Eringa mix was powerful and exactly how I remember the sound to be at the Manchester date (though the recording was from London). Apparently he shot the footage at 10 shows?

In the Q+A Kieran confirmed he doesn't have any plans to release a dvd (he thinks due to lack of demand/cost of production) and he only agreed to show the film today as Huw Stephen asked him to do something Swn festival this weekend (he also showed a film at the first Swn fest so they are good friends).

He did mention there maybe a showing in Manchester (or something along those lines), nothing confirmed. I think he is probably waiting for someone else (like Huw) to invite him to bring the film elsewhere.

If there was to be a release I think they should do it as a freebie, perhaps on the next tour? Not a big packaged thing, that would suit the film. I'm sure the band have made enough on the last few tour to get some copies knocked out cheap. It was fun but I wouldn't pay much for a dvd release.